Dokdata offers its customers an integrated electronic and paper document management system (DMS) that covers the processes of document preparation, validation, storage and destruction.
The structure diagram of the system is given below. The services are provided on a SaaS (Software as a Service) basis, thus avoiding a number of infrastructure, security, and compliance concerns. At the customer's request, full outsourcing services can be provided, including day-to-day administration.
When working with client documents, the security of personal data, other confidential documents and trade secrets must always come first, therefore:
- DMS is hosted in a TIER III certified data center;
- The backup system is hosted on a dedicated server with an independent connection, electricity supply, monitoring and protection;
- Permanent copying of data is performed, encrypted copies are stored in a remote independent place (in Lithuania and abroad);
- Virtualized server infrastructure allows secure expansion of resources and transfer of data;
- Centralized user access management and control, system event logging;
- User access via VPN, Microsoft / Google authorization, eSignature infrastructure;
- Physical data separation, data denomination, possible additional encryption (public / private cryptography), etc.
Dokdata doCUment MANAGEMENT sYstem